Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Outlook E mails will not work. I am getting a Beach Ball

Customer Question

My Outlook E mails will not work. I am getting a Beach Ball -- But wont show the Mail.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac? Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its a Mac.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. So are you saying that your MS Outlook 2011 software is no longer opening when you try to launch it? Or are you using the Mail app, the one with the postage stamp icon in the dock?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cam see the Mail but there is a coloured Beachball circling which will not open the mail.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Can you please confirm on this: Are you using MS Outlook program or the Mail app?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MS OUTLOOK. as far as I know. All was working well and I had a prompt to download OX ??. This took some time and then this problem occured. I have 28 E mails but will not open.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its 4.30 am here. Can I come back tomorrow,
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Oh sorry. Surely we can resume with this tomorrow. But please tell me approximately how many hours from now you want us to resume this so that I can mark my schedule for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You tell me..We are a business so whenever suits you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Incidentally we did download Mac KEEPER which we think was a con. I have removed this using AVG and many Trojans and corrupted files. AVG seems to have trashed this but still have the same problem./
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Oh ok. I am sking because I am from a different time zone. My time now is 12:51PM. Just reply to me here tomorrow when you are back online so that we can resume.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jess,. Are you available to access my computer to fix this problem at the moment please ?.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back. Yes, we can resume now.I will now send you the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that we can initiate the remote session.Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is there anyone there/.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.1. Please click on this link:https://join.me/2. In that page, please click on the orange "Start meeting" button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to run the remote access tool to join me in the remote session.5. Then share your screen and then give me the 9-digit code that you will see in the small JoinMe window. I will be waiting for the 9-digit code.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cant get it to activate.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
What do you mean? But you have the working password, right?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
159-182-799
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will try again tomorrow
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
I am connecting. Are you leaving now?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
I was trying to connect but I believe you have closed the small joinme box already. Yes, we can resume tomorrow if you are already leaving or signing off now. You just need to open JoinMe again and then give me the NEW 9-digit code so that I can remote in.Thank you.Jess