Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Cannot open my e mails by windows live mail

cannot open my e mails by windows live mail
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me exactly what happens when you try to open your emails Gerry?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I followed the link I went to another customers query .I have now had my E Mails recovered by a friend and am able to open the E mails you have sent.As I was unable to continue with you on Friday,as I could not return to your site ,only the other customer,Possibly you will consider returning all or part of the cost paid

Gerry Myers

ok.. strange as your replying to me now without issues...But you will need to email customer service on***@******.*** for this.Thanks