Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Cannot open my e mails by windows live mail

Customer Question

cannot open my e mails by windows live mail
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me exactly what happens when you try to open your emails Gerry?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I followed the link I went to another customers query .I have now had my E Mails recovered by a friend and am able to open the E mails you have sent.As I was unable to continue with you on Friday,as I could not return to your site ,only the other customer,Possibly you will consider returning all or part of the cost paid

Gerry Myers

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok.. strange as your replying to me now without issues...But you will need to email customer service on***@******.*** for this.Thanks