IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have changed from tiscali to gmail. I have been using an

Customer Question

I have changed from tiscali to gmail. I have been using an load for about 3 years. I used my tiscali address for Aple verification . I am being asked for my verification on my old tiscali account, but this no longer exists. I have spoken to Apple help, who weren't excellent. I told them that Y email provider is now Gmail. They were most helpful, but needed to know my password ***** I registered with you. I have forgotten it. Can you please help me.
Best regards
Kim Stanbrook
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** type here the e-mail address you need to know the password ***** and I will do my best to assist you with the password ***** Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! All tiscali e-mail accounts are now managed by TalkTalk. Here is the web page where you can sign in to your e-mail account. https://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail If you need to reset the password, you can click on the "Forgotten your password?" link there and follow the instructions. Let me know if you were able to do that. Regards,IT Miro