IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Trying to contact Miro, I lost him from my laptop

trying to contact Miro, I lost him from my laptop
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! I am here.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Are you using another computer now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So Sorry,
My laptop dropped you out, please could you resend the link ?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
No problem. Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=beb6214b-b282-427e-95cf-7143c2775e34When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
We are connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Problem successfully solved via remote desktop assistance!For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.You can now rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Regards,IT Miro