Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I cannot open E Mil

I cannot open E Mil
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat exactly happens when you try to open your Email? What error do you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sinced and out ofdate . I have windois 10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I do not understand your response Hugh I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you