Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have Windows 10 installed on two laptops, however one

Hi I have Windows 10 installed on two laptops, however one is UK keyboard and one is USA keyboard. Setting the keyboard region sets it for BOTH laptops, so if it's right on the uk laptop it's wrong on the usa laptop. Can you advise how I can get the settings such that the 2 laptops have independent settings please?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIn each of your laptops with Windows 10, go to Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your Settings. Then, under Individual sync Settings, set Language Preferences to OffThis will stop it synching the setting for you. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you