Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My emails from October 19 to this day have dissapeared. How

Customer Question

My emails from October 19 to this day have dissapeared. How do I recover them
Category: Email
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.what email service are you using?let me know the problem a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yahoo mail. emails from Oct 19, 2015 to Feb 20, 2016 have dissapeared
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
You using the free yahoo webmail or yahoo premium email service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will call you give me a name and a number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yahoo premium email service
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Do you use skype?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no whatup or viber
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you can opt for a phone service if you like from the additional service then i can call you back.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Restorations aren't always successful, but we'll do all we can.We can only restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days.When you submit your request we'll roll your Yahoo Mail back to the restore point you pick.If restoration is successful, messages you received after the restore point you picked will bepermanently deleted.We strongly recommend backing up your recent emails and IMs before you request that your account be rolled back.Save your emails - Learn how to back up your recent emails.If you submit multiple requests, only the latest request will be processed.Restore requests can't be canceled. Make sure it's really what you want before you submit the request. We're unable to restore Yahoo Messenger for Mac or Yahoo Messenger (for Windows) older than version 10.Submit your requestFrom a desktop or laptop computer, go to our Restore Request form and send us your request.Send a restore request click here
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you may check Recover deleted email from your Trash folderWe know accidents happen and sometimes emails you want to keep get deleted unintentionally. Don't worry, it's easy to move emails in your Trash back to your Inbox or another folder. Here's how.In Yahoo Mail:Click Trash.- Your Trash folder's contents appear to the right.Select any messages you would like to save.Click Move.- A pop-up with your folder list displays.Click the folder you want to move the messages to.Your selected emails move to the folder you indicated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you your solutions are not practical
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will let this question open for other experts advise and views.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I don't receive an satisfactory solution within 24 hours please cancel my payment