Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Can not get into my email?

Can not get into my email?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Please provide much more detail, so i can assist you. When did this happen, who is your email service?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on Google email and I have tried over 1 hour to get to my email address, I am on windows XP3 system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email address is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am awaiting your answer?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
So you probably locked your account out, did you have a secondary email address or cell tied to it?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
recovering a locked out gmail account can be very hard sometimes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have no secondary email address tied to it
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
ok Kieth, that can be a big problem and result in a permanent lock out. Have you tried to manually recovering it?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
I can try and do it for you, but i'll need you here, and probably better on the phone since i'll need some personal data.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's OK I am back in, but I am buying a new computer as Google will no longer be supporting XP and Vista in the near future but thanks for your help.