John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

How can I delete a gmail account off my computer. It is

Hi, How can I delete a gmail account off my computer. It is nothing to do with me but a lady about 150yds away in a different house.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Ma'am could you please provide more details of the issue like how did this lady's gmail account got into your computer,did she used your computer to access her gmail account?Where are you seeing this other lady's gmail account,is it on a web browser like Chrome,Firefox?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, no she has never used my computer. The only thing is she has sent me pictures and emails from her computer to mine, I am running windows 10.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has a gmail account and I set one up for my new samsung phone and get into her emails direct.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Without she logging in using here gmail user name and password ***** strange.You are seeing here gmail id in your windows 10 PC am i correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I contact gmail direct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes!
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Gmail doesn't provide direct customer support.Only support they provide is to recover lost email accounts which is not your case.Are you seeing her gmail id on any web browser like Chrome,Firefox?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I don't think so. It is only when I go into gmail sign in it automatically loads up and takes me to her emails
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OKMay i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=05cd0329-aa70-47f9-a0df-5a8c83355550# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it won't let me into it afterdownload
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Which is the web browser you are using to chat with me is it Internet explorer,edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chrome i think
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
While you are in Chrome press ctrl key + j key that will open chrome's download page from that run Elisnore Screen Connect Client If you cannot do that open File explorer by pressing windows key + e key then open downloads folder and run Elisnore Screen Connect ClientLet me know if you have any problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
application has been blocked
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Its safe application so you can click on continue using or unblock to run it.Please try it and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i think I will have to ask someone face to face
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am its safe you do not need to worry about running,If you want i can give you another remote support tool called Team-viewer which is commonly used now a day's.To download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I will try the first way first!
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need any help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id 416 772 346
password *****
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.One moment please
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If it asks for permission click on OK or trusted connection
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no sorry scam alert. bye
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am justanswer is not a scam please check our weblink which has BBB approval
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If you do not want remote support we can continue in this chat page.I offered remote support for quick and easy fix.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok go ahead
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
This page shows about our site and its certificates on the bottom of the page.Team viewer shows that message on all the remote connection to avoid legal issues with their softwarehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/about-usLet me know if you want to continue with our support or not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes carry on please!
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK i am connected to your PC now.Thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John