Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Recently I puchased A Galaxy Tab A from the main Samsung

Recently I puchased A Galaxy Tab A from the main Samsung store in |Bristol. A main attraction for me was to be able to download movies but then to play them on the lage TV set in my home. It seems I need a cable - a Micro USB to HDM1 to do this. I asked in the Bristol store but was informed they di not stock this. Apart from being surprising they only suggested other stores (not Samsung) but this has proved unsuccessful
If I cannot obtain this cable/connector I may have wasted the puchase money
Can you advise where I might obtain it?
I have tried Amazon on the Internet but yjey list hundreds of devices but it is not possible to identify whicj might be appropriate without a clear product identification.
Can you please assist?
***** ***** (*****@******.***)
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome WilliamCan I ask first before giving the link to the cable, would you rather use Wireless instead as its only 10 pounds dearer, but much more easier to use.Let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unsure of what you are asking but if it easier then OK
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then you will want this deviceClick me to openYou connect it to the TV's HDMI port and then you can display anything from the Tablet to the TV wirelessly, exactly like the cable but wireless, so the same functionality as the cable but without having to use the cable.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you