Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My account was blocked by MicrosoftI was unable to answer

my account was blocked by Microsoft
I was unable to answer all security questions what can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Adrian, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Is your email account ending with @outlook.com? @hotmail.com? When was the last time that you were able to access the account?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The blocked account is***@******.***
Last time I used account Thursday morning then it was blocked
I tried to verify a number of times but couldn't remember answers for the questions
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Adrian,Thank you for writing back with that information.Are you using a Windows computer to access this Live account? Or are you using a Mac?Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your email? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook?Unfortunately I do not provide phone support. I only provide Secure Remote Assistance which is better than a phone call since I can directly check your system and assist you in the recovery process.Do you want this Secure Remote Assistance instead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using a windows computer and iPhone
Iuse internet explorer
every time I try yo log in they ask me t verify account
4 questions about the subject and addresses of my last sent emails I cant remember these so the information I send is not sufficient to unblock my acc**t
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. This means that your password ***** ***** and accepted during login but due to some security related issues on your account, you need to verify it.The easiest way for verification is through an alternate email or through a mobile phone on record. If you did not provide these security information before, then recovery is very critical and almost impossible.However, I can help you contact a Hotmail/Live moderator who is a real person as opposed to the automated form submission which has no human intervention.If we can do the secure remote assistance, I can check all your options and assist you in the final step of contacting a Hotmail/Live moderator who can look into your account. But secure remote assistance only works with computers, not smartphones.Thank you.Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e6acc28c-3395-4b19-a1fd-8d6ff1b0db712. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess