Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am unable to get my e mails on***@******.*** on

Customer Question

I am unable to get my e mails on***@******.*** on my computer. I have Mozilla Thunderbird set up through virgin media mail in the name of***@******.***. I can get my fishtang e mails on my I pad when it is working but even that has locked up. can tou set up my fishtang63 e mail address on this computer remotly please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.We can use our Secure Remote Assistance service so that I can remotely access your computer and fix the problem.I will be sending the formal offer now, please accept it so that we can start the remote session.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess