Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I deleted an email from Aug 2015 in my thunderbird email progreamme,

Customer Question

i deleted an email from Aug 2015 in my thunderbird email progreamme, now i need a copy of the email. Is there a way to recover it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Sorry for the delay in reply. Yes you should be able to get the message back.Look on the left of your thundrebird program click trash. Once in the trash folder locate the message, it should be in here and organized by date. When you find the email right click on it and choose move to inbox. If you have any trouble reply back and let me know. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that much. the problem is I emptied the trash folder a long time ago.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
It is in some cases possible to recover an email deleted from the trash in thunderbird. Before trying that I would suggest you log in to your email through webmail and see if you can recover from there. If you do not know how to do this please let me know who your email provider is. This link contains the ways to attempt recovery of a deleted trash message:http://kb.mozillazine.org/Undelete_a_messageIf you need further help please do not hesitate to reply and let me know.Thank You