Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am unable to access my email account,***@******.***.

Customer Question

I am unable to access my email account,***@******.***. I was speaking on the phone to Mehrreen yesterday and got timed out. Could you try again please
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome BarbaraCan you tell me please the message you get when you fail to sign into hour Sky account?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard