Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I had Media Tv broadband and phone system installed

Customer Question

I had Virgin Media Tv broadband and phone system installed yesterday. I was with BT before and my EMail address was***@******.***. Presumably I need to change this. How do I do that please? My account number is ***** area code 01. My name is*****
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Alan and welcomeYou will need to make a new email account, as when you leave btinternet you lose your internet email address as its a paid service.Your best, ***** ***** never have to worry about changing again, to create a new account at gmail.This will give you an @gmail.com address.It's free and you can create the account herehttps://accounts.google.com/signupIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you