Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Can you please,i need to recover permanently lost emails,i

Customer Question

Hello,Can you please,i need to recover permanently lost emails,i have so far asked Outlook to recover lost emails but to no avail.I have limited pc knowledge !
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThese were for your Outlook.com account? And how do you access it? Via an email program or your web browser?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, I would very much for you to take up my case,the problem is that I have already deposited the money into my account, so I don't know how to pay because you link goes directly into PayPal ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Mark.I was asking the following, you do not need to worry about payment as this is done, I need you please to respond to my questions which I have repeated belowThese were for your Outlook.com account? And how do you access it? Via an email program or your web browser?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard,sorry for getting back to you,yes its for my outlook.com account, to answer your second question I just get my emails using the outlook app,does that help ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you MarkThe only option with outlook in this manner is to go to www.outlook.comSign in there and go to DeleteThen go to the bottom of the page and choose recover deleted messagesThese are the only emails remaining on the server and all that can be recovered Mark.The rest have been permanently deleted from the serverIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard, I already got to that stage on my own, I wanted to retrieve emails that were permanently lost, that's why I posted a request for help.I appreciate that your take up,but this so far has not helped me,if you help me more that would be great.?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, would love to get the emails for you Mark, but when they are deleted from the server, they do not physically exist anymore, they are gone for good. All I can do is ensure you followed all correct procedures, which I did.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard,As I said in my my last e-mail, I retrieved some lost emails on Outlook.com myself,following Outlook's instructions that's why I asked for help,unfortunately you haven't got me any further,so I'll appreciate a refund,as you weren't able to retrieve anymore than I did ! mark
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please speak to customer service about any payment questions