Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have a friend in china her email is 163.com and i cant

hi i have a friend in china her email is 163.com and i cant receive
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat happens when you try to receive an email from here? What error is being received?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she have my email and she have 163.com mail and it wouldnt let her send mail to me
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but whats the error she receives when it stops her? This is what I need to know please Steve I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she said her letter have return
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I need the full message please Steve, the exact wording and error code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am just looking up her text to me
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all her message say is she having reminder that the letter she sending the system have sent them back to her
sorry no code
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok.. there will be a server code with this, but if we cannot get it then are you receiving emails from other people?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do receive from other people but this is the first time from china
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, the problem is not on your side but with her email server. Without a proper message of why this is occuring, its not possible to know why this is happening, but likely a block or limitation of the email service.Have her create a ww.hotmail.com account and email from this, this should work without the limitation.She can create an account herehttps://signup.live.comBut the issue is her mail server, it is not on your side.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just one more thing can i set up a 163email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Its all in Chinese, so I cannot say Steve, but have her set one up for you, then have her give you the site to sign in and if they do not block you you can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
o thank you for your help
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome SteveIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you