Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Past two weeks I have been unable to enter to receive

Customer Question

For the past two weeks I have been unable to enter to receive my emails and do not know what the fault is whether it is my computer or not.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rex, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?What email service are you using -- Gmail? Yahoo Mail? Hotmail? AOL or others?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is on Windows and I am connected through BT. I am86 years old and THINK I am on Yahoo Mail but not sure.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Are you using the Windows computer now? And is your email address ending with @yahoo.com?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No my address is rex52maybury
@btinternet.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the number should be25
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
#Sorry I was right the first time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok.... the account with 25 is not recognized, only the 52.Now, I have checked your recovery options and you have two. First is rex** @ ****ternet.com. Do you recognize that email address? Can you still access it?Second is a mobile phone ********1399. Do you recognize this mobile number? Do you still use it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I may have found something which answeras my question. I have located my original paperwork when I set up the system and I have noticed a different number marked on the sheet so I think I may have sorted out the problem and I sincerely ***** ***** taking up your time unneccessarily. That is what comes of getting old.
Many thanks for your attention at this time and sorry to have taken up your time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rex,Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were now able to access your email account using your old notes.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess