IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am not receiving any emails on my galaxy tablet through yahoo.

I am not receiving any emails on my galaxy tablet through yahoo. However, they do appear on my phone and on my laptop.
How do I fix the tablet so that emails are received
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me if you are using the default E-mail app on your Samsung Galaxy tablet, or you installed another e-mail app? The default e-mail app looks like this: PICTUREI am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not using the default email app I am using Yahoo which was installed two years ago when I bought the tablet It has worked perfectly up until last weekWilliam
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
In that case, the problem is with the Yahoo Mail app. To solve it, you need to uninstall and then re-install the Yahoo Mail app. Here is what to do:1. Go to Settings2. Tap on Application Manager or Apps3. Swipe to see ALL apps4. Scroll down to Yahoo Mail app and tap on it5. Tap on the Uninstall button and confirm6. When done, restart your tablet7. After the restart, go to Google Play and search for the Yahoo Mail app and install it. Type your Yahoo! e-mail address and password ***** asked. The e-mails should then start downloading Let me know if this worked for you. Regards,IT Miro