Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Cannot open emails need to log in again. How do I do it. (messed

Customer Question

Cannot open emails need to log in again. How do I do it. (messed up the previous request)
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Nicholas and welcomeCan you tell me please which email service you are using?Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like remote but where do I click get extra help
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It should now pop up, click on it please and accept
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me what is happening please. I'm finding the whole thing too complicated . Emails are no good I cannot log in to them. Can you give me a phone number?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for you please to do the instructions I gave you.I will repeat them again Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you