Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

WHERE DO I FIND WINDOWS 10 PICTURE AND FAX VIEWER TO CONVERT

WHERE DO I FIND WINDOWS 10 PICTURE AND FAX VIEWER TO CONVERT JPEG FILES TO PDF FILES?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Windows 10 has a different method. To convert any jpeg file (or any file) to a PDF file, open it, then select the print option. Then select the printer name called Microsoft Print to PDF, then save.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4698b705-6d39-46f3-bab8-b4bf053b674c, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.