Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Keep getting Error Code 0x80004005 when trying to open my emails

Keep getting Error Code 0x80004005 when trying to open my emails in Windows Live.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of windows you are using?thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksCan you press the windows key + X and click on control panel.Then click on uninstall a program.Click on windows live essentials, click change then repair.Let this complete and when done, tell me if it now opens please I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the United Kingdom - how much will this cost me?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see this but you see the amount on the screen when it asks you to accept
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.