Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My on ipad is [email protected]

Customer Question

my on ipad is [email protected]
Category: Email
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem.The only way to unlock an iPad with a passcode, other than entering the passcode, is to "restore" it to its original factory settings.To restore your iPad -- which deletes all of your data (songs, photos, videos, apps, and so on) on the iPad use the following directions. Be absolutely sure that you have backed up the content on your iPad before restoring it.Apple's official instructions to restore an iPad are:1. Connect iPad to your computer.2. Select iPad in the iTunes sidebar, then click the Summary tab.3. Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPad software available.4. Click Restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process. When restoring, it is recommended that you back up iPad when prompted. When the iPad software has been restored, you can choose to set up iPad as a new iPad, or restore your music, videos, app data, and other content from a backup.Please additionally note that Apple staff also cannot unlock an iPad for you without restoring the iPad, which will erase everything on it. Check the link: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipad/ipad-troubleshooting-repair-faq/ipad-how-to-unlock-open-forgot-code-passcode-password-login.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
who are you my ipad was block what cane you do about it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Did you follow the steps i gave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
noting is happing whar do i go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do you want