Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I can't read any of my emails when selecting any messages,

Customer Question

I can't read any of my emails when selecting any messages, I am with outlook (Hotmail), please help me get into emails again as I've a business to run!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me which internet browser you are connecting to hotmail with? eg: Internet Explorer?And are you getting an error message? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done what you said but nothing else has come up what do I do next
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you need to give me the ID and Password ***** given when completing my instructions please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I have not seen an id and password ***** you send me another one please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I do not send it you get it when you do my instructions.I have repeated them below again for youCan you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you select basic install
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I go to google & put in www.teamviewer.com but doesn't show up basic install! I am not good with computers so this is quite hard to understand!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, click on the download in the middle of the screen then run the file please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked the download in middle of screen, then it says run, so I click run, then it says running security, then it says close down this page, this is where I get stuck. So I close down & go to search & put in www.teamviewer.com, this is where there is loads of options but not basic install?!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, maybe this is easier for you, click this link and click I Agree and then run please.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f7253c30-638e-4d89-adc8-1e93cb0c4385