Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

All of a sudden I am unable to send an email to my daughter

Customer Question

All of a sudden I am unable to send an email to my daughter [or her husband] in California I send an email and swiftly I am told that it has been refused because it is thought to be spam. This is quite ridiculous ! I understand the system is able to blacklist certain addresses but I fail to see why they should pick on an elderly clergyman [me]
or his middle aged daughter ! The screen said to contact my email provider which is you - I have used Mozilla Thunderbird now for several years and it has been very satisfactory .
Any advice would be welcome.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Owen, first off WE are not your email provider, we are a tech support company. Many email providers do not have support. Who is your email through?