Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have tried to reset my email password, but now I can't access

Customer Question

I have tried to reset my email password, but now I can't access my emails.
My email address is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the message you get when you cannot access your emails Peter?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get nothing!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... can you give a bit more specific information then nothing please Peter?Be as detailed as possible eg: On which devices, steps you take, exactly what happens.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank youCan you go to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you