IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I purchased a digital camera last September, 2015. Unfortunately

I purchased a digital camera last September, 2015. Unfortunately I have lost the two free discs supplied with the camera; I think I inadvertently threw them out with the packaging. Is it possible to purchase replacement discs. The model is LEGRIA HF R606. Gerry Ryan, Dublin.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.The original camera discs contain the camera software and manuals. Canon does not sell or send replacements discs since all the contents can be downloaded from their support web page, for free. So, please go to this link and you will find the downloadable contents for your LEGRIA HF R606 camera: http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/camcorders/digital/hdv_series/legria_hf_r606.aspx?type=download&language=EN&os= Let me know if you require further assistance. Regards,IT Miro