IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

All of a sudden I have lost the ability to re-send E-Mails

All of a sudden I have lost the ability to re-send E-Mails to others, in the same mode as I received them. i.e. Pictures get separated from words. All sentence's get fragmented and indexed to left of page. It seemed to happen about the time that I installed Windows 10.
Can you help?
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me who is your e-mail provider - for example: GMail, Yahoo!, AOL, etc. Also, do you use an e-mail program such as Microsoft Outlook to receive and send e-mails, or you use a web browser to access the web mail interface?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have already paid a few weeks ago, and am trying to find my answer.
Hello again! Let's establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself, and help you directly. In order for me to securely connect to your computer, you first need to download a remote assistance program and start it. We can use a program named TeamViewer. Here are the instructions on how to download it.1. Go to the address below or just click on the link:http://connect.teamviewer.com/v112. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the downloaded file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS3. When started, you will see the blue TeamViewer window that contains numbers - ID and Password. Type those numbers here to me so that I can securely connect to your computer. We will then be able to chat as well.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro
Team viewer ID 322 107 157
Password 3158
We are connected.
Problem successfully solved via secure remote assistance!For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.Regards,IT Miro