IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

All of a sudden I have lost the ability to re-send E-Mails

All of a sudden I have lost the ability to re-send E-Mails to others, in the same mode as I received them. i.e. Pictures get separated from words. All sentence's get fragmented and indexed to left of page. It seemed to happen about the time that I installed Windows 10.
Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me who is your e-mail provider - for example: GMail, Yahoo!, AOL, etc. Also, do you use an e-mail program such as Microsoft Outlook to receive and send e-mails, or you use a web browser to access the web mail interface?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have already paid a few weeks ago, and am trying to find my answer.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Let's establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself, and help you directly. In order for me to securely connect to your computer, you first need to download a remote assistance program and start it. We can use a program named TeamViewer. Here are the instructions on how to download it.1. Go to the address below or just click on the link:http://connect.teamviewer.com/v112. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the downloaded file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS3. When started, you will see the blue TeamViewer window that contains numbers - ID and Password. Type those numbers here to me so that I can securely connect to your computer. We will then be able to chat as well.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro
Team viewer ID 322 107 157
Password 3158
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
We are connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Problem successfully solved via secure remote assistance!For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.Regards,IT Miro