Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I use Outlook and now find that every inward message is repeating

Customer Question

I use Outlook and now find that every inward message is repeating ten or twelve times. Is this an Outlook problem or something to do with my ISP? Help please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. This issue is usually with your Outlook program.Was there any change recently to your email or your computer that may have caused this issue?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid £20 via PayPal, do I pay this £14 as well?
Let me reduce to minimum about for you, and we guarantee our service. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e5038db9-1edb-48f7-a099-f0e94d6de765, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/zvhmy8s2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Testing email. Thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.