Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have been trying to renew my account with Word, without

I have been trying to renew my account with Word, without success.
My e-mail address is***@******.***
I do not know my Word account number
Please advise A. ******
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you referring to activating your version of word?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Thankswhich version of word is this? and what is the error you get when it fails to activate?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
In trying to renew my account for Word16,I rang the help number *********** A lady with a "Chinese" accent took the call but after at least 45minutes, the line went dead. The only information I got from her, was a support code 71748636.
Surely it should be a simple matter to renew my subscription, or alternatively, to treat me as a new customer.
A. Savage
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
It is the account details you used when purchasing word.Do you recall at least the email address you used?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My E-mail address is ***@******.***.
As I have already been charged £29 to resolve this, I am not prepared to pay more money for Remote support.
I do not have the account number, as Word was installed when I bought the computer.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Do you have access to the phone ending in 07?If so what is the number?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
01246 417107
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
you are being called with a codetell me the code here please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
enter in password ***** should then be acceptedlet me know the results please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
47Windermere
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
sorry, I am not sure what you mean with your last message
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
enter in passwordrichieja16it should then be acceptedlet me know the results please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You asked for a password, which I gave a47Windermere. Are you saying that I should have entered richieja16?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
I am not asking for a password... I am asking you please to enter in passwordrichieja16it should then be acceptedlet me know the results please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
richieja16
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
not here.... when your being ask in Word on your computer
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
it was accepted?
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
After you sorted out my problem, I tried to print a document without success.The message "Printer is in error state" . This I cannot understand, as the printer works perfectly in Libre
Please advise.