Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Viet, You managed to stop my computer continually

Hi Viet,
You managed to stop my computer continually repeating my inward e-mail messages but the problem has re-occurred and although the repeats are only 2 or 3 times that is how the problem started when it first occurred. What can we now do please?
Regards, ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi Martyn, Can you describe your issue in more detail for me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josh, It seems that Viet is not available ? Last week mypartner's computer began to repeat inward e-mail messages; it gradually got worse until over the week-end she was getting 10 or 12 repeats of every message. She uses Outlook and Microsoft 8. I contacted Just Answer and Viet came on line, I gave him control of Vivienne's computer and he seemed to have sorted the problem. Yesterday it re-started, in a subdued way but that is how it first began. Can you help or should I wait until I can contact Viet?
Martyn Woolf
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am more than happy to help you now instead of waiting -- Do you have access to her computer again so I could connect?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sitting at her computer now
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Awesome! I am sending you the premium service offer so that I can connect to her computer. Please wait 1-2 minutes for the offer then accept the offer and I will provide the steps.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Click here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f0277332-bca2-4eb9-b8bf-a7cbbbb70bcf Select I AGREE/RUN whenever prompted