Shefin
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have just changed over to Win 10 and whenever I print

Customer Question

Hi, I have just changed over to Win 10 and whenever I print something the margin at the top of the page is very large. I'm using an HP4700 laserjet printer.
Please reply via e-mail ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried printing from email and Word program? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bd7b3c1d-5534-4b12-8e09-9b9d6578e629 Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I've tried both e-mail and Word. My other printer (inkjet) does not work properly either.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bd7b3c1d-5534-4b12-8e09-9b9d6578e629 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you there? Are you able to get my responses? Thank you.S H E F I N