Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have Thunderbird Mozilla email on my Toshiba pc.

Customer Question

I have Thunderbird Mozilla email on my Toshiba pc. For the last month I have been having trouble with it. For about a month I was not receiving any mail at all, not even spam. My service provider provided me with a no. of passwords which did not work. In the last week I was not able to either receive or send messages. Last night my service provider gave me a password ***** works - but only for receiving email. They say that the problem is to do with the software, as does the dealer who sold me the pc. Can you do anything to fix the problem?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir which email service is configured in Mozilla Thunderbird let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Are you getting any error message when trying to send an email?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know when you are ready and available.