Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have just taken delivery of our order #203(###) ###-####5081102,

Customer Question

I have just taken delivery of our order #203(###) ###-####5081102, and as I have had Panasonic phones for ages, unpacked, fitted the batteries, and went to plug it in. Unfortunately it must be for some other country, the handbook is not in English, and the fittings won't fit my telephone socket. Unfortunately I am very frail and unwell, get regular visits from nurses, and are dependent on my telephone.
So, I need an English phone, similar specification, very urgently please.
Your kind help will be appreciated, thanks. *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Who did you order the phone from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Amazon.Co.UK who confirmed the order as the number that I quoted. I assume that to sort out this problem when you supplied and delivered a wrong product I won't be charged, but need a UK telephone urgently. Many thanks,
This is not amazon that is why I asked. Sign in to your Amazon account and under Your Account go to Your orders, select that particular order you will see an option to Return or Replace items. You can get a label to send it back as well as give your reasons.If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got your details from Amazon, and assumed that you were part of that organization. I had been supplied with wrong goods, and simply wanted to know how to return them - I did say that I didn't expect to be charged for that advice. However, you have billed me £43 - which I don't accept and feel should be credited. Thanks, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still don't see why you are billing me, when your site popped up on the Amazon site, please refund the cash! Neville Usher