John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I have great problems inaccessing aol homepage and getting

I have great problems inaccessing aol homepage and getting my emails
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir are you trying to make AOL as homepage on Internet explorer and access AOL emails?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir it seems you had opened another question to get back to this page.please reply to me using this page only.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=89d26aff-01b4-4d37-8c2f-1b624f78d748# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.