Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I bought Office Pro 2010 in June 2012 from PC World, Key Card

Customer Question

I bought Office Pro 2010 in June 2012 from PC World, Key Card number 6298745701921042815. My laptop was infected by malware and cleared down but I cannot reinstall Office as, in the intervening 3 years I have mislaid the Key Card.
Help!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeDo you still have the installation disk for Office?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then use the number you have on my link below please to get office againhttps://getkey.office.com/office2010?ms.officeurl=getkeyYou install it from there I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID207516559
9130
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with your service but you seem to have disconnected
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am still here, as I informed you, as you do not have a code to download it you need to purchase office again, you have no way to get it.You can get it herehttps://products.office.com/en/buy/officePlease do not ask me to provide office to you, it is illegal to provide pirated software and not something we do here. It needs to be purchased
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So how much are you proposing to charge me? I could have guessed that I would have to repurchase without contacting you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see any costs here, but you see it in the question value on this page