Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am unable to access my emails I have accidently deleted

Customer Question

Hi I am unable to access my emails I have accidently deleted Mozilla Thunderbird and need to install new Mozilla Thunderbird . I use free online , my computer is windows 7 thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWe can undo the deletion of Thunderbird, to do this we do a system restore which will return your computer to how it was before you removed Thunderbird.To do this, close all programs.Click start, type insystem restorepress enterFollow the onscreen instructions and choose a restore date from before you did the deletionLet it complete and when it has, it should have then been returned. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please.Thank you