Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I cannot access my emails. My inbox states 20 ,my drafts states5,

I cannot access my emails. My inbox states 20 ,my drafts states5, but no response.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please with which email service this is? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?And how do you access it? Via an email program such as outlook 2010? Or your internet browser such as Internet Explorer?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google and internet explorer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks youPlease do the following in Internet Explorer Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files. Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset Then restart the computer and it should now be ok I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you