John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Where is "Account Profile" - I have just had an e-mail giving

Where is "Account Profile" - I have just had an e-mail giving me a new password ***** enter in "Account Profile" and then "Edit Password"
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Do you have any login issues with any web sites ? Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir before i do remote support i need to know whether this is a windows or Mac computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been on to several sites {of yours} but I am still waiting for an answer to my question i.e. how do I register for "word - excel - publisher and solitaire" I have completed the VISA onfo with my credit card 3 times so far but still await
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am still not clear of the issue you are facing i will give you remote support link so that i can check it directly.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94c059dd-2efa-4318-99f1-dabc21078f78# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience: I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
I accepted your request for Remote Assistance. OK using the computer that has the issue, go to the link below and click on Join your Session then allow the app to run, then look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=a598389b-c961-4d70-9931-61d149c246b4
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Got connected and working on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thank my "cyball83 " and am more than happy with the help he gave me.