John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I have got an Email account with Google but I am unable to

I have got an Email account with Google but I am unable to access it. I already have a user name and password. Please help, Frank.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.What happens when you try to open your Gmail account using this web link : - www.gmail.com ?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you John for your reply,the operating system on this PC is Windows 7
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.You forgot to answer my other question which is What happens when you try to open your Gmail account using this web link : - www.gmail.com ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
One moment while i prepare the remote support link for you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f86e3038-5ec6-4fd4-9e3a-a158f1061b6a# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, I have no more questions, Frank