Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have lost access to my gmail account & facebook

i have lost access to my gmail account & facebook
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome PaulTo get to Facebook, click on my link belowwww.facebook.comWhich will take you there to sign inTo get to Gmail, click on the below link pleasewww.gmail.comWhich will take you there so you can sign inI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go.