Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I have had a Flight Simulator 2004 long time and had

Customer Question

I have had a Flight Simulator 2004 for a long time and had many hours of enjoyment however I have tried to get it to work on Windows 10 and while it allows me to install the disks it will not let me continue. My question is can you help me with my problem as I feel like a fish out of water not being able to fly as I used to, I really miss my Simulator.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Lewis and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to help you fix the problem remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Lewis,You can reply to me using the box below, then click Send
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Martin , could you not send specific instructions via e-mail so I can try myslf ???!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Sure, have a look at this page and see if you can follow some of the steps:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/837195I can set the price for the remote lower if that concerns you - it might be a little easier for us to work together from your computer but if you're tech savvy, feel free to follow the instructions on that page and let me know how you go. If you still can't get it to work we can do the remote session.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to tell you Martin that I am cancelling my membership as of now, not because of anything you have done, it is because I cannot keep making these amount of payments as I am 83 yrs and a pensioner with a limited pension, I was hoping for a one off payment to fix my problem but realised too late that I was getting in too deeply. The company you work for is very professional and I do not wish to offend anyone, including yourself, I can only apologise for wasting your time.
Regards Lewis.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lewis,Thank you for letting me know - have you been able to cancel it or do you need instructions on how to do so?Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First I have to apologise to you Martin for taking such a long time to reply to your mail but was in hospital visiting a very sick friend and his family. To answer your mail, I would very much like you to instruct me how to cancel if you would be so kind. Thank you.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Sure no problem Lewis.Click on My Account at the top.It should take you to a page that says has a menu on the left, click on Membership.You can cancel your membership / subscription from there.If you cannot find it let me know and I'll give you further instruction.Regards,Martin