Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Hotmail account isn't working properly. I am receiving emails

Customer Question

My Hotmail account isn't working properly. I am receiving emails from people who have emailed me before but any new person is getting the following message
Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients
Reason Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code smtp:550 requested action not taken, mailbox undeliverable
This has been going on for at least 3 weeks, can you let me know how to resolve this as Ive missed 2 job interviews as the emails didn't get through!
Cheers
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Liz, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes no problem
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back.Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI How long will it take to get remote access?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok no problem with remote access, what do you think the problem is?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d6fd7b9e-5bb2-42a2-9de2-abae1e35a19c2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Liz,Thank you for your patience. All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your email is now working fine.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess