Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

Ashik, your help did not work because the facility you

Customer Question

Ashik, your help did not work because the facility you recommend requires my apple id, and i cannot remember my apple id- that is the whole issue; the other option also doesnt work brcause i do not recall my security questions.
Can I not simply set a new apple id?
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?While I am not the expert who previously assisted you, I can tell you from my experience with other cases of lost or forgotten Apple ID's that, even if you attempt to perform a factory reset on your iPhone, it will not be possible for you restore the factory settings, because this also requires a connection to iTunes on your computer via usb cable, and iTunes will require the Apple ID.Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do to restore the use of this iPhone. I know that this not the answer that you want, but it is the truth. I hope that you can accept it in a positive way, because it is necessary for you to know the truth, so that you can take the loss, move on, and get another smartphone.