My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
This may be a fault with the iPhone, lets check it first. If that does not work we can check your network/email settings.Please try this first on your iPhone, follow these steps>
Tap Settings.Tap General.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings.
You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.
Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then try reconnecting your iPhone to the network again.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
Thank you very much!
okay, we will need to delete and then re-add the email account next.
Tap Settings and then tap Mail. Tap on the problematic acount, then scroll to the bottom and select Delete Account. Go back to the main Mail settings pane and tap Add Account to re-create the account, re-entering your settings.
are you able to sign in on the email account using your computer?
I can reset the account for you. Do you still have access to the [email protected]
If yes, what is the full email address?
okay, thank you.
I had a code sent to that email. Reply here with the code as soon as you get it. The code is time sensitive.
I have reset the account for you, readd the account on your iPhone using this password> Hpdh833$
okay, try deleting the account again and then readd with the new password.
okay, try this next> delete the account again, then
reset the iPhone Settings> tap Settings > General > Reset >Reset Settings.
Then readd the account>
Incoming Mail Server
Outgoing Mail Server
okay, go ahead with the set up then tap:
Then tap***@******.*** next to “Account”:
2. Verify the “Incoming Mail Server” settings.
Your incoming settings should look like this:
try the steps in the following order please>
1. First delete the hotmail account. Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calenders -> account -> Delete Account.
2. Reset network settings using Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network settings. The iPhone will reboot.
3. After the iPhone reboots, don’t add any WiFi network, until you setup your hotmail account again.
Setup your hotmail account using Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calenders -> Add Account. Fill all settings and make sure you will see tick marks, then you can add tour WiFi network back.
I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this; we guarantee our service, so don't worry.
- First, please change your email account password ***** the website below:
, there, if prompted, sign in your hotmail email account with your current email password, then you can change your email password ***** and click on Save at the bottom.
- You likely have done these steps below, but I'd like to make sure you did them exactly on your new iPhone:
- If that does not work, please try the following:
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you for your patience.
Also, on your computer, you can go to the hotmail.com website to use your email.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
You're welcome. Great. The Outlook app is officially from the company Microsoft / Hotmail. There won't be any problem with the Outlook app. But you can always get back to any time as needed.
- If you need help with using hotmail on the computer, please click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Power, then click on Restart, and check.
- If that does not work, open the Mail app on the computer, then click on the gear icon, then click on Accounts, then click on your hotmail account, then delete it, if possible. Then Add account, and enter your hotmail account information and check.
- And/or you can go to the Hotmail.com website on the computer to use email:
- Another method is to use the Thunderbird email program on the computer:
Please let me know if there is still any issue or if you need anything else. Thank you very much for your patience.