Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have (had) 3 email accounts. 2 have worked well. The

Customer Question

I have (had) 3 email accounts. 2 have worked well. The missing1 I have been unable to open ( it is not synced) since 11/05. Help suggested I should cancel the account and enter it again. All I seem to be doing is setting up a new password ***** the main account. How can I set up the missing account, please?
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

How are you accessing your EMail Inbox for the 3 different accounts?

There are only 2 ways in which you can access an Email Inbox.

1- Using the Web Portal Interface.....which means you use a Web Browser, and go to the web page (website) that your account is under, and Logging in.

2- Using an Email Client. This means you are using a PROGRAM (application) to go and FETCH your emails from the inbox, and populate the program with your emails. An example of an Email Client would be Microsoft Outlook.....Or....Mozilla Thunderbird.

.

So....how are you accessing your emails?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on hotmail.co.uk.

Ahh, okay.....thank you for the information, and your EMAIL PROVIDER (which is Hotmail) is different than HOW you access your emails.

.

Maybe it would be best if we did a REMOTE SESSION, so I can better help you, in a quicker more efficient manner?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** not wish to give you access to my account and neither is it convenient at this time to speak with you. I cannot afford any further money for this request at this time. it would seem to be a simple question for an expert! I shall sign out now.

Wow....yeah i need to go as well.

Sorry i could not be of ANY help to you.

Best of Luck!

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

If you go to the following page, are you able to sign into your account?

- Page: http://hotmail.co.uk/

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Jason