JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

The company that supplied my email has closed down. I now

Hi. The company that supplied my email has closed down.
I now find I can't access my emails. I have quit a lot of personal info/files within my emails. Is there any other way I can opem my address (*****@******.***).
Category: Email
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Looking at the the Who Is registration for your domain name its still hosted and active, which company was providing the e-mail service for you?

If the hosting party has just gone out of business you will find they will still have backups you can request, however if it has been some time, it is unlikely the e-mails can be retrieved.

Once I know who the hosting parties name I can look to find out what your options are to request a copy of the e-mails they have on their system.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The company that hosted the email service was United Airways (bd) Ltd
(bd is Bangladesh).
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The hosting platform is still up, you can still access the web page hosted at uabdl.com

This is a good indication the e-mails you seek are likely to still be recoverable, you need to contact the domain owner to arrange for them to grant you access to the e-mail they have stored on their system.

You can do this by completing the form found here

Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.

James