JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

Grateful advice: I cannot access my music on my Kindle Fire.

Grateful for your advice: I cannot access my music on my Kindle Fire. I have just a few downloads but also a large collection of music in the cloud principally sourced from Amazon Prime. Any ideas?
Category: Email
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** will look to assist you today.

Can you advise how your trying to access your music on the Kindle Fire, and if you have been able to access the music on the cloud previously?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have successfully accessed my cloud music previously through the Kindle's own library and store connections. Those connections appear to have stopped working for some reason
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you please advise what apps \ steps your going through to access your cloud music library, and if you are getting any error messages.

It sounds like your Kindle is no longer in sync with the cloud, have you recently changed your Amazon password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting no error messages. I have not changed my Amazon password
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise how your trying to access your music on the Kindle Fire, and if you just see a empty list when you login to the cloud?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attempted to access all the parts of the music using the Kindle's own controls. All I get is "recent activity", "offline library" or "music store" at the top of the page - and nothing else besides the revolving circle that shows it is searching for content.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for clarifying, I appreciate this must be very frustrating.

It suggests that your kindle has lost its internet connection, can you please confirm if you can access external web pages such as bbc.co.uk or google.com?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have full access to the internet such as BBC and Google
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please give me a few minutes while I create a remote support session

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Further to our discussion, we have proven the internet connectivity is in place on your Kindle, based on the fact you cant toggle to the cloud when using the libary function I would suggest we check Sync is enabled.

Click here to watch an excellent step by step video Amazon have produced for talking you through setting up the sync once again.

If this does not work, my suggestion is we do a factory reset and of the device and set it back up, at which point it can pull the content back down from the cloud. Instructions for doing this can be found here.

Please rate the service you have received today, and do come back to me if you you still have issues.

James