Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have licences copies of AVG anti virus and AVG tune up. I

i have licences for 3 copies of AVG anti virus and AVG tune up. I have a new replacement laptop, and no longer need the other.
These licences expire in a few months. Is my best course now to take advantage of your 25th special offer, and re-install on ALL my computers?
AVG user for at least ten years, and won't ever change!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I would advise you to do so, as you may wish to use them at a later date and with a saving of 100%, then it is really a no lose situation.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.