Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I attempt to use word or excel, at the top it says

Customer Question

when I attempt to use word or excel, at the top it says 'unlicensed' and I cannot use either. My license was renewed on 10th July 2015. Why am I having this problem? Please advise. Thank you. Reg Morton
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Reginald, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer? What version of MS Office are you using? Is it 2013 or 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Dell computer and it is Windows 2013
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Dell computer and it is Windows 13
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. Depending on your subscription, but I believe you have had an annual subscription but it expired earlier then. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the status of your MS Office program subscription?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a39483c7-9d36-4851-a0b4-c6e1ebc8d499

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there Jess?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am connected already.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience. All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your MS Word and Excel are now working fine after the repair and your MS Office subscription is updated.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess